There’s no denying the importance of double cleansing. This is essential because it leaves your skin clean and squeaky, allowing you to maximize the benefits of the rest of your skincare.
The Korean skincare routine recommends double cleansing as one of the basic steps to healthier and more beautiful skin. If you’re a loyal forbeautybloguer, you’ll know what I’m referring to, right?
But which is the best foaming cleanser to ensure that everything is well removed?
To be honest there are plenty of options, depending on your skin type, the price-range you’re looking for, your preference for the texture of the cleanser, etc. Definitely, a difficult choice!
For this reason, I’ve decided to write a new post and help you determine which is the best foaming cleanser for your face – don’t thank us, thank K-Beauty. Keep on reading to find out
- A foaming cleanser is a cleanser that produces foam and cleanses your skin by removing makeup dead skin cells and dirt.
- The best foaming cleansers are those that are suitable for your skin type and that produce a soft foam.
- Foaming cleansers have many benefits for your skin, including deep cleansing, moisturizing, and nourishing.
What are foaming cleansers?
A foaming cleanser is a cleanser that produces foam and cleanses your skin by removing makeup, dead skin cells and dirt. The consistency and texture of a foaming cleanser range based on the ingredients they contain. The more water there is in the product, the softer the foam will be.
You can find a cleanser in the form of liquid or powder. In the latter case, you need to pour a little of the powder in your hands and add some water, so it produces foam upon massaging your face.
How does a foaming cleanser work?
As I briefly mentioned above, a foaming cleanser is a cleanser that produces foam and cleans your skin. The foam will hold impurities from your face and remove them when you rinse the product off. This way, its formula cleanses your skin thoroughly, and you have a perfect base for using the rest of the products in your skincare routine.
The best foaming cleansers for every skin type
A foaming cleanser can be great for dry, normal, skin type. Anyways, it’s vital to consider the amount of foam the cleanser produces when massaging your face because, as you already know, excessive suds can be harsh for your skin.
That being said, here are a few options to help you find the best foaming cleanser suitable for your skin type.
- Low pH cleansers are excellent because they lock the moisture inside your skin and maintain its natural pH level. These types of products are suitable for all skin types, hope they are not a tiny bit drying at the beginning, but you get used to it after a few washes.
- Non-foaming cleansers are an excellent alternative for your twice daily cleansing to clean out all the gunk that accumulates on your skin. They are also perfect for people with dry and sensitive skin as using them doesn’t strip your face of its natural oils. Read more about The best non-foaming cleansers here
- If you have extremely dry skin, you need to find hydrating foaming cleansers. A vit-based cleanser will nourish your face and make it brighter, cleaner and softer, for instance, you could a spray bottle with some rose water and spray your face before proceeding with your normal skincare routine.
- If you have oily and acne-prone skin, it’s vital to the use of acids. AHA and BHA are great! They will help open up your clogged pores and improve their appearance, at the same time, they remove dead skin cells too. Get rid of sebum in your pores and restore a healthy complexion.
- Last but not least, if you have combination or acne-prone skin, you need to use a foaming cleanser with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. These are two of the best ingredients you can use to deeply clean your skin. What’s more, benzoyl peroxide kills bacteria and prevents new spots from brewing. Additionally, it also prevents your pores from clogging.
For all skin types, what you need to remember is that the foam of your cleanser should be nice and soft.
The benefits of using a foaming cleanser
There are plenty of different skin types out there, but a foaming cleanser benefits everyone. Besides deeply cleansing your skin, a foaming cleanser also gets rid of impurities and dead skin cells.
The other advantage of foaming cleansers is that they leave your skin fresh. Additionally, the foam helps your skincare products sink in and get absorbed quickly.
One of the best ways of double cleansing your skin is to use an oil cleanser first that will glide on to remove all the dust and makeup.
Summing up, there are plenty of reasons why you should consider adding a foaming cleanser to your routine:
- It cleanses dead skin cells and impurities.
- Your skin feels fresh and soft
- It’s great for oily skin
- It absorbs more of your skincare products
How to use a foaming cleanser
Now you have find the best foaming cleanser for your skin type, what comes next?
This answer is quite simple: you need to remove you makeup thoroughly (read it in Top 5 makeup removers here) with our best makeup remove cloths and then take two ermspearlss facial cleansing boost balls on your palm, rub them while adding some water and rub your face with the bubble if its produced.
Since ermspearlss facial cleansing boost balls are very bubbly so you may end up wasting an outsized amount on your palm. So, it’s better to use just a couple at a time.
The best time for using an exfoliating foaming cleanser is when your skin is “awake.” This means that you should avoid using a foaming cleanser directly after washing your face with warm water because you’ll feel better the results. Conversely, warm water can cause skin redness, making the exfoliating process not as effective as it should be.
Are there any side effects of using a foaming cleanser?
Even though a foaming cleanser might be a natural skincare product, skin irritation can appear after using it. Some people report having issues with balancing our skin with foaming cleansers, as it produces redness and itchiness.
However, there’s an excellent way to find out whether a foaming cleanser is the right choice for you. All you need to do is test the cleanser by leaving it around your eyes. If you see your skin get red, sore, or swell, then you have to look for a different option. Love to read more about this here.
How often should you use a foaming cleanser?
Now that you know all about the benefits of using a foaming cleanser, here’s a thing you might not know: should you use a cleanser, or is it better to double cleanse?
These are questions that pop up in your head from time to time, and it seems that no one has the perfect solution for each type of skin. The truth is that the length of time of using a foaming cleanser depends on how oily your skin is. If your skin is oily, you should use a foaming cleanser once a day. On the contrary, if your skin is sensitive and on the drier end, you should use it only two to three times a week. Read all your options here
No matter how you look at it, the best foaming cleanser is the one that will bring the best results for your skin. So, it’s of crucial importance to determine your skin type, and then buying a product with the right formula and ingredients. Here you can find all the product recommendations for your skin type.
Additionally, these types of skincare products have plenty of benefits for your skin, including nourishing, moisturizing, and deep cleansing.